Find Out More about
Rhinoplasty Nose Job
Get a Free Medical Consultation Now
Dr. Yasemin Aydinli
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
People who are unhappy with the shape and form of the nose and also have a difficulty in breathing can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. Rhinoplasty also called as nose job is the most popular plastic surgery procedure in Turkey. It is a procedure that reshapes and redrapes the nose in order to get a more symmetric proportionate and vibrant facial appearance and for functional purposes. Rhinoplasty can correct nasal obstructions or breathing difficulties, which result in ease of breathing and sleeping better.
Rhinoplasty is a individualized procedure. There are two types of rhinoplasty surgery. These are open and closed rhinoplasty. Each type of the surgery has its own set of pros and cons and the decision on which need to be performed depends on the diagnosis of the surgeon.
During your first consultation, our surgeon will evaluate your nose, face, skin and underlying bone, and discuss your goals. According to your inidvidual status your procedure septum correction may be a part of this surgery to improve the breathing. The results of the surgery are permanent and very pleasing.
The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes three hours depending on the extent of the surgery. Our surgeon will made most of the incisions to inside of the nose and are barely visible. Any scarring gradually fades over time. The skin of the nose is elevated and necessary changes are made to the bones, cartilages and soft tissue. If needed septal deviation will be corrected at the same time. The flaring nose is also corrected with a cut at the base of nostril or through the inside of the mouth. The surgery can be done alone or can be combined with other facial cosmetic surgery procedures such as chin and cheek augmentation. Most of our patients return to work within 10 days after the surgery.
Qualification and Experience
Dr. Yasemin Aydinli is a popular & specialist Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic surgeon, currently working at ISU Liv Hospital Bahcesehir, Turkey. She perceived her education- Faculty of Medicine (English) from Hacettepe University (2006-2012), and
Faculty of Medicine – Specialization from Ankara University (2013-2019). In her entire career, she attended many courses and attained certifications “Experimental Animal Use Certificate” Ankara University Continuing Education, “Basic Microsurgery Course – Certificate of Training” Microsurgery Research and Training Laboratory, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Columbia University, and many others. Not only did she attend the courses as a student to gain knowledge, but also she conducted several courses as an instructor for the Basic Microsurgery Course” Ankara University Faculty of Medicine Morphology Campus, Department of Anatomy.
Dr. Yasemin has worked with many renowned medical centers & hospitals under specialized & well-functioning departments including Mehmet Akif Ä°nan Training and Research Hospital, ÅanlÄ±urfa Training and Research Hospital, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetics.
Her areas of interest include Rhinoplasty, Breast aesthetics (breast augmentation, breast reduction), Body shaping (tummy tuck, arm lift, liposuction, thigh lift), Facial aesthetics (eyelid, facelift), and Filling and Botox applications.
For contributing more towards the medical science & her specialized stream, Dr. Yasemin secured a professional membership in the Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery Association and Aesthetic Surgery Association. Dr. Yasemin is quite an active & integral participant in various national and international scientific conferences/meetings such as the Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Antalya, Turkey, and EURAPS Research Council Meeting, Madrid, SPAIN.
She is one of the most well-qualified, experienced, and incredibly skilled doctors in Turkey, who are greatly contributing towards various research & developments in the medical sector.
- Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
- Ankara University Faculty of Medicine
- Abdominoplasty ( Tummy Tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelids)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Buttocks Lift
- Chemical Peel (Skin Refinishing)
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Dermal Fillers
- Ear Surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Face Counturing and Tightening
- Face Lift (Face and Neck)
- Facial Line Filling
- Forehead / Brow Lift
- Hair Transplant
- Hymenoplasty (Virginity Restoration)
- Lip Augmentation
- Mommy Makeover
- Scar Revision
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Mehmet Akif Inan Training and Research Hospital (Sanliurfa-Mandatory Service)
- Sanliurfa Training and Research Hospital (Sanliurfa-Mandatory Service)
- Ankara University Faculty of Medicine Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (Ankara)
- Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery Association
- Aesthetic Surgery Association
- Aydinli Y, Sezgic M, Kaya B, Serel S (2016). Possible Factors Associated with Failure of Free Flaps in Reconstruction of Head-Neck and Lower Extremity Defects. 13th EFSM Congress, Antalya, TURKEY
- Aydinli Y, Sezgic M, Ozden NS, Ozdemir A, Kaya B, Serel S (2018). Reconstruction of Complex Scalp and Calvarial Defects with Cranioplasty and Free Flaps. The 4th Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Antalya, TURKEY
- Aydinli Y, Sezgic M, Ozden NS, Serel S, Ergun H, Kaya B (2018). Effect of Quercetin (A Powerful Flavonoid) On Survival Of Random Skin Flap in Rats: An Experimental Study. The 4th Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Antalya, TURKEY
- Aydinli Y, Sezgic M, Kaya B, Serel S (2018). Our clinical experiences with indocyanine green fluorescence angiography. The 4th Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Antalya, TURKEY
Advanced surgical techniques, shorter recovery periods, natural and beautiful results make our hospital best place for the people looking for affordable cosmetic surgery packages abroad. All our surgical procedures are carried out by internationally renowned plastic surgeons in our own clinic which is located in A-plus VIP hospital with JCI accreditation. With modern, patient-oriented, smart building architecture, state-of-the-art technology, comprehensive inpatient and outpatient units, we serve our patients in fully equipped hospital settings.
For women who do not afford cost of a cosmetic surgery in their own country and seek affordable, safe, and high quality surgery abroad, Turkey is the best place to travel. Turkey is world renowned for providing best aesthetic, plastic surgeries and medical care for international patients. In Turkey, patients receive advanced treatment with cutting-edge technology from high qualified medical staff. Patients generally save 50% to 70% in healthcare cost in Turkey compared to the cost of similar services in Europe and United States.
Find Out More about Rhinoplasty Nose Job. Get a Free Medical Consultation Now
⚠️Please note that; Individual results may vary and some surgeries can need revisions in acceptable amounts